Sperrinview Interviews - Focus on Virginia
By Mark Forsythe S2
WHAT do you do in Sperrinview?
I am a volunteer in Class J1.
I help the staff in the room and I learn from them.
I really love working with the young children in Sperrinview.
Where do you live?
I live in Dungannon now, but I lived in Coalisland before that. I come from Angola in Africa.
What is your dream job?
I love working with children.
My dream is to work with children in a therapeutic setting – I have a degree in Clinical Psychology, so that I can help more children with special educational needs.
- Ardboe woman’s life-changing experience as Secret Millionaire
- Dungannon firm win big French business contract
- Frank’s African odyssey nears the end of the line after close encounter with a lion
- Moe’s Cookstown finalists in ‘Bar of the Year’ awards
- Cash boost for Sperrins Gateway Landscape Partnership
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dungannon
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west