Fines imposed in driving case
A DUNGANNON man who has been fined a total of £520 for an incident dating back to January 2008.
Emmet McKillion, 29, faced charges of permitting an unaccompanied learner driver, permitting a car to be driven with no Vehicle Test Certificate and permitting the use of a vehicle without an insurance policy.
District Judge, John Meehan, fined McKillion £150 for permitting a learner driver to drive the car, £120 for permitting the car to be used without a Vehicle Test Certificate and a further £250 for permitting the use of the car without insurance.
McKillion also had his licence endorsed with six penalty points.
- Ardboe woman’s life-changing experience as Secret Millionaire
- Dungannon firm win big French business contract
- Man arrested at Dungannon cannabis factory denied bail
- Moe’s Cookstown finalists in ‘Bar of the Year’ awards
- Frank’s African odyssey nears the end of the line after close encounter with a lion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dungannon
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west