Tyrone shed blaze sends three to hospital

Firefighters
Firefighters

Three casualties were taken to hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation suffered after a large shed caught alight in Tyrone.

Firefighters from three stations were called out to deal with the blaze, which was reported just at 10.14pm on Wednesday, March 15.

A statement from Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service said: "NIFRS responded to a fire involving a large shed at Maine Road, Mountfield , Omagh. Firefighters used two hosereel jets, a compressed foam jet and a jet to extinguish the blaze.

"Three casualties were taken to hospital by ambulance suffering smoke inhalation.

"Fire crews from Omagh, Newtownstewart and Dungiven stations attended the incident."