From free visits to Santa to live street acts, family fun, Christmas crafts and a delicious Artisan Food Market - Dungannon really will be buzzing this weekend.
And with free parking at the council’s Ann street, Perry Street and Scotch Street pay & display car parks on Saturday and Sunday there really is no good reason why every family in the borough shouldn’t come along.
The town’s first outdoor artisan Christmas Food Fair, which will be held in Market Square, promises to showcase local produce at its finest.
Running for three days - from Friday, Dec 12 to Sunday 14 - alongside late night shopping and street entertainment there will be a variety of Christmas treats on offer.
Mayor of Dungannon & South Tyrone Borough Council, Roger Burton said: “We are excited about Dungannon’s first outdoor food fair, which is situated in our newly completed civic space at Market Square.
“It will offer visitors the chance to indulge in some flavoursome treats and cherry pick unique gifts for Christmas. Foodie fans will be delighted with treats including chocolate, mince pies, hot food, cordials, homemade tray bakes, festive flowers and more.
“There will be stilt walkers, face painters and some Christmas Characters making an appearance too.
“Local radio station Q106 will also have a fun filled roadshow on the Friday afternoon from 2pm-6pm with plenty of laughs, bumper Christmas tracks and giveaways in Market Square.”
So what’s on?
• The Artisan Food Fair in Market Square will launch on Friday, Dec 12, and will open on Friday  between 1-8pm, Saturday  9am-5pm, and Sunday  1-5pm
• There’s late night shopping until 8pm on Friday and Sunday 1-5pm
• Q Radio 106 will host a roadshow on Friday afternoon from 2pm in Market Square
• Live street acts, family fun entertainment on Saturday & Sunday
• Cinderella Pantomime at Ranfurly House. Show times: Friday 12, 7.30pm and Saturday 13 at 11am, 2pm and 7.30pm. [To book call Ranfurly House on 02887 728600]
• Christmas Crafts for Ages 4-8 years in Dungannon Library on Saturday 13 - Booking essential – tel 02887 722952
• Free Jumping Clay Workshop (4+) in Ranfurly House, tel 028 8772 8600.
• Hill of THE O’NEILL & RANFURLY HOUSE will be open on Sunday 14, 1pm–5pm - call in and sample Christmas Victorian Style
• Meet Santa in his Magical Grotto between 3-5pm on Sunday. Free admission with tickets collected from Ranfurly House Reception